Most people are not financially able to fund their academic goals. To cover the cost of study, Bates College offers international awards to outstanding students.
The program is available to international students who want to apply for the undergraduate program at the college in the United States.
Bates College is a private liberal arts college located in Lewiston, Maine. It has about 1,800 students and is the smallest college in its athletic conference. It is the third oldest college in Maine and offers undergraduate instruction in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and engineering and offers joint degree programs.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Bates College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible course/subjects: Sponsorship will be granted in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all given criteria:
Students who qualify for need-based aid may receive financial aid for up to 8 semesters in the form of a scholarship (which does not have to be repaid) and the opportunity to work on campus
- Families must anticipate paying the same parental contribution each year – after the first year, students must also contribute through summer earnings
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, aspirants must have to take admission at Bates via the common application or coalition application. After that, you have to complete the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Copy of parents’ most recently filed government income tax return (translated into English, if applicable) for your country of residence
- Statement from your parents’ employer(s) indicating current annual gross wages, bonuses, and benefits (automobile, housing and education allowances), along with taxes paid
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: If English is neither the native language nor the primary language of secondary school instruction for four years, then results of an English-proficiency test like the TOEFL or IELTS are required.
Bates College will provide the educational fund to all deserving students for the academic year 2021-2022.