The University of Colorado Boulder is offering an opportunity for students to apply for College of Arts and Sciences International Awards for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The awards are aimed at financially supporting enthusiastic and talented students who will be pursuing an undergraduate degree in the College of Arts and Sciences.
The University of Colorado Boulder was founded in 1876. It is a U.S. public research university based in Colorado that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Colorado Boulder
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: 200
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the bursary, the candidates must have the offer letter for the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program. After that, they have to apply for the opportunity through an online application form and also complete the FAFSA application.
- Supporting documents: Candidates must submit their academic documents with their application.
- Admission requirements: Students must have good grades in their previous academic studies, equivalent to the minimum grade point average for admission to their chosen degree program.
- Language requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that your level of English is high enough to succeed in your studies.
The University of Colorado Boulder is providing an educational fund as per the financial aid estimator to the interested and deserving scholars.