The Western Illinois University International Undergraduate Engagement Scholarships are open to students who wish to complete their undergraduate degree in the United States.
The award is available for excellent students from around the world to pursue their undergraduate studies at Western Illinois University in the United States.
Western Illinois University is a U.S. public university established in 1899 to educate and develop students for the betterment of their societies. It is ranked 413th among the best public and private colleges and universities.
The university has four educational colleges that help students develop their skills in different fields, i.e. Arts and Sciences, Business and Technology, Education and Human Services, and Fine Arts and Communication and an Honors College the School of Extended Studies non-traditional programs.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Western Illinois University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: $4,000 – 8,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible, the candidate must meet all the given criteria:
- An applicant has 3.0 cumulative GPA must be maintained for renewal.
- The candidate’s 30 SH must be completed in the prior awarded year to earn a renewal.
- Students must have earned less than 24 college credits.
- Recipients may enroll in summer school at in-state rates.
- Scholars enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you are qualified to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the copy of passport, high school transcripts and external exam results, post-secondary transcripts, if attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must earn a high school diploma and meet the admission requirements to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The Western Illinois University will provide an amount of $4,000 – 8,000 per year that is renewable for up to three years (six semesters) as an undergraduate (8 semesters total) or until students receive a degree, whichever comes first.