Widener University announces exclusive scholarships for international undergraduate students.
The award is designed to provide financial support to outstanding students who will pursue a degree program in any discipline at the university.
Widener University is a private, metropolitan educational institution that was founded in 1821. It has three other campuses offering associate, baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Application Deadline: Open for 2021
- University: Widener University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Acceptable course/subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in all academic majors and fields of study.
- Admission Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a first-year international applicant.
- Students must have high school transcripts with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for admission to Widener University in an eligible undergraduate program. After that, students should apply the free online application for the funding opportunity. After you complete your application, you are automatically considered for these endowments. No additional application is required.
- Supporting documents: Submit official transcripts from all high school and college institutions attended. A course-by-course credential evaluation completed by a NACES-certified organization will be accepted if the transcript is not in the English language.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the required TOEFL/SAT scores to apply for a college course. If you are a first-year applicant, you must have completed the highest level of secondary education in your country of residence.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- First-year applicants who have completed two or more years of secondary education in the U.S. or who have completed a English language-based curriculum (IB and A-Levels)
Widener University will cover tuition fee to the successful candidates during the undergraduate study.
Exclusive international awards include:
- Widener Presidential Scholarship
- Global Development Scholarship
- Overseas International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- International A-Levels Scholarship
- Philadelphia Sister-City Scholarship