Future Leaders Scholarships at GISMA Business School | Germany
GISMA Business School is offering an opportunity to international students through its Future Leaders Scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year.
All students applying for the Global MBA at GISMA Business School are eligible. The award is open for excellent students who wish to make a difference in the business world, and achieve the greatest success with a degree from GISMA Business School.
GISMA Business School is a privately-owned business school in Germany with a mission to educate students about business to better the economy of their society.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: GISMA Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 50% of their tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Global Masters in Business Administration.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates must be enrolled in the Global MBA degree in GISMA Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to apply online as per the procedure and guidelines provided by the school. The candidates will have to complete the form once they have enrolled for the course at GISMA Business School.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Passport photo
- Copy of passport
- Copy of visa/residence permit
- Proof of language requirement
- Motivation letter
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Work experience (optional)
- Certified copies of other relevant certificates/transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of work experience
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to attain minimum scores in the following test:
- TOEFL – 77
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge English – B2
The selected candidates will have 50% of the tuition fee of the chosen course, upto $11,500, funded by GISMA Business School.