George Brown College International Student Scholarships in Canada
George Brown College is pleased to inform the public about its International Student Scholarships to support the education of high-achieving and motivated students in Canada. The scholarship is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The scholarship is intended for outstanding international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in college in Canada.
This institution was founded in 1967 and offers its students a wide range of part-time and full-time programs. George Brown College has more than 15,000 distance learning students from all over the world.
When you study at this college, you will be provided with a wide range of services and resources that will help you excel both academically and personally.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2021
- Institution: George Brown College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Master’s degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at Canada.
- Acceptable Countries: Students from all over the world
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Candidates must be an overseas student
- The student must express financial need
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- The student must overcome hindrances.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be enlisted in this opportunity, candidates must take admission in the appropriate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You are to provide all documents required to support your application, do not send any irrelevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students are to go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspiring students must meet the full language requirement of the college.
George Brown College will cover the costs of tuition fees to the full-time international students in any degree program.