Hector Fellow Academy PhD Position in Systems Biology | Germany
Excellent students are adviced to apply for the PhD Position in Systems Biology. The Hector Fellow Academy offers this study program in Germany.
This programme is geared towards assisting all eligible students who want to pursue a PhD degree for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Hector Fellow Academy is a young science academy that supports excellent young scientists in their careers. It provides a platform for networking.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Hector Fellow Academy
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Systems biology approach for elucidating bacterial revival after antibiotic treatment.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the bursary, you must have MSc. Degree in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biology, Molecular Biology, Computer Science or similar
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process, please “REGISTER“. After that, applicants must have to complete the online application form for this position.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of the following documents:
- PhD Research Proposal / Letter of Motivation
- Name and Contact Information from two References
- Curriculum vitae
- Summary of the Master Thesis
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- Copy of Transcripts of Records
- Optionally Photo
- Optionally, Other Documents Proving Your Qualification
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The Hector Fellow Academy will provide a good salary package to the high achieving candidates.