The study programme is organized by Hiram College for the academic year 2021/2022.
This award is geared towards financially assist excellent international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree at the university.
Hiram College is a private liberal arts college in Hiram, Ohio, United States was established in the year 1850. Hiram specializes in the education of undergraduate students, though the college does have a small graduate program.
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021
- University or Organization: Hiram College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Available to International Students
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
Hiram College Program is providing award amount of range from $2,000 to $10,000 to the deserving candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.