Ian Mausner Scholarships | USA
Ian Mausner is offering Graduate, Master’s, or Postgraduate Research Scholarships in the USA is open for excellent students who are interested in pursuing their goals but are unable to do so due to financing.
The Ian Mausner Scholarship academically encourages exceptional students for their efforts and motivates them into chasing bigger goals.
Scholars are encouraged to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Ian Mausner
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate, Master’s or Postgraduate research
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For USA candidates
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate, masters, or postgraduate research degree programme in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, deserving students who are currently graduating or even completing a full-time Master’s degree or postgraduate programmes may apply for the prestigious Ian Mausner Scholarship. Specialist programs are also available.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, candidates have to submit their application with all necessary and accurate details in the form of a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should be containing an original essay alongside the following necessary details:
- First and Last Name
- Contact Number
- Full Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Accurate Details of the present academic program:
- The university (acknowledged or accredited) that you are pursuing a program
- Your GPA at the time of application
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit an essay of a maximum of 1 page on the topic “What do you plan to achieve in your professional life, and how is your education important for that?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered.
Ian Mausner will provide the one-time gift-money is of $1000, and it should be regarded as a non-returnable financial payout.