International Graduate Commitment Scholarships | USA
Located in Macomb, Illinois, Western Illinois University is one of the most popular universities offering a variety of academic programs along with a high-quality education. The university is ranked 413th among the top public and private universities and colleges, according to Forbes Student Rankings.
Each year, Western Illinois University offers financial support to international students to help pay for tuition fees, fees, housing and meals for the duration of the student’s continuing education. It is the first university in the United States and the first in the State of Illinois to offer this benefit.
Western Illinois University also offers the Guaranteed Price Plan for graduate students pursuing a bachelor’s degree programme, as well as for those transferring to an associate degree programme. Students who transfer to Western Illinois University the following semester after graduating as an Associate are eligible for the previous year’s guaranteed cost rates.
Western Illinois University offers a great international scholarship opportunity to help bring top students from around the world to the United States through the International Graduate Engagement Scholarship Program.
- Host University: Western Illinois University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Graduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 4,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: May 01, 2021.
The goal of this program is to financially assist and support excellent candidates who wish to continue their graduate studies at Western Illinois University.
Western Illinois University will offer a scholarship of up to $4,000. This is a rotating award that is available for the fall and spring semesters.
Applicants must be newly accepted to graduate school, non-sponsored international scholars, applying for the first time to Western Illinois University;
Applicants must achieve a 3.00 GPA verified by Western Illinois University;
Full-time scholars pursuing online studies are also considered for admission.
Applicants must be admitted as part of their graduate studies at the university. Only then may they apply for the scholarship.
Supporting documents required: Students must have a copy of their Passport and their academic qualifications.
Admission conditions: Applicants need to graduate from high school and complete all admission conditions to be accepted for this scholarship.
- Linguistic Qualification: If English is not a first language, students must demonstrate that their English language abilities are advanced in order to be successful in their studies. One of the following exams will bee required to show that they have sufficient English language proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.