Are you passionate about music? Apply for the International President’s Awards Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies at Musicians Institute.
The award is available to both domestic and international applicants who wish to apply for a Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies.
The Musicians Institute (MI) is a contemporary music school established in 1917 and based on excellence and interactivity among musicians.
Studying at this Institute allows you to demonstrate excellence in music.
Application Deadline: March 5th, 2021
- University or Organization: Musicians Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible countries: National and international students
- Acceptable course(s): Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies
- Admission Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
Only Bass, Guitar, Drums, Voice or Keyboard students may apply to the Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies Program.
- Incoming MI students and transfers from current AA programs are eligible.
Previous winners of this application are not eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being accepted in this studentship, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university by filling the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a YouTube video that must contain a minimum of: three (3) diverse songs (in any style or genre on your instrument/voice). It is required to include two (2) ensemble performances (live band or duo, and/or pre-recorded play-along track format); and one (1) solo (or a cappella) performance without accompaniment (No play-along tracks will be accepted for the solo piece).
- Eligibility: For admission, applicants must have at least three years of study on the primary instrument (Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, Drums or Voice).
- Language Requirement: Applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of language proficiency in English, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
Musicians Institute will provide the award amount of $1,500 credited toward the first quarter of the program.