Located in Miami, Florida, Marconi International University is one of America’s leading universities offering progressive, accessible, high-quality program and educational experiences in both online and campus modes.
Marconi International University is committed to modernity and finding new methods of education to conduct cutting-edge research at an international level in the interest of social progress and transformation. Marconi International University’s commitment to excellence academic program help students address global developments and successfully apply their academic expertise to real-world conditions.
Marconi International University offers international students the opportunity to receive an education by providing scholarships for undergraduate, graduate and international students in all fields. Students will acquire knowledge, skills, innovation and proactivity to meet the demands of their future careers.
- Host University: Marconi International University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
- Study Level: Postgraduate and Graduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the detail below;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
The main goal of Marconi International University is to bring together diverse students from all over the world, regardless of their race, religion and political background. MIU’s scholarship programme consists of numerous scholarships each year for many types of students who meet all the necessary qualifications and requirements.
The central purpose of the university is to offer advanced, accessible and high quality educational program and experiences to national and international students, using the most modern technologies and meeting the demands of students in their quest for scientific, personal and professional independence.
Program tuition fees cover virtual classroom instruction and facilities, the ability to access and use learning and communication materials, and the use of advanced interactive equipment. Third-party resources, such as textbooks, are not considered included, but students may gain access to special offers through Marconi.
All candidates interested in the Marconi International Academic Scholarships 2021/2022 must meet the following admission requirements:
- Candidates of any country are acceptable;
- Applicants are required to be academically profiled and have a strong academic background;
- Must be a full-time student, pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, taking primarily day courses;
- Applicants are required to have been offered a full study program at Marconi International University;
- Applicants should not be under sponsorship;
- For the tuition, the applicant is required to be self-financed and have the right to pay tuition abroad.
Application process: In order to enroll in this program, candidates must be accepted into the university’s undergraduate and graduate programs.
Required support documents: Scholars are required to present an original or a signed and attested copy of their academic records from the African, Asian, or Middle Eastern university or college.
Admission Conditions: Applicants are required to complete a previous degree certificate.
Language Conditions: Applicants may present an English language certificate, such as TOEFL, IELTS or PTE, or other alternative certifications, like a diploma from a university that offers its programs completely in English.