The Michael Giannulis Scholarship is open to outstanding students for the 2021/2022 academic year. The candidate must be enrolled in one of the accredited and popular U.S. colleges or universities in the country.
The Michael Giannulis Award has a cash prize of $1,000 available to students pursuing an advanced degree at any reputable educational organization in the United States.
Michael Giannulis is an experienced businessman who is interested in establishing a successful career for scholarship recipients, education is the most critical and important factor.
Application Deadline: July 01, 2021
- Provider: Michael Giannulis CEO
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher degree or course
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable course or subjects: Undergraduate course or above from any reputed educational organization.
- Admission Criteria: Before any candidate applies for the opportunity program, he/she requires to meet the essential eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be currently enrolled in one of the accredited and popular American colleges or universities in the country.
The student must be a freshman, sophomore or junior.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit an essay through an email as an attached Word file to [email protected].
The following details need to be emailed together with the essay submissions:
- Complete Name
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Mailing Address
- High School Graduation Date
- University or College you currently enrolled, or have applied at, or whose application approved
- Most recent or Present GPA
- Personal Bio-data in not more than 290 characters
- Supporting Documents: All candidates should write an elaborate, interesting, and useful essay of approx 700-850 words on the subject, “How Do You Scale Your Business and Improve Operations?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Michael Giannulis award is a one-time cash prize of $1,000 available for the successful student. The cash prize money will be sent directly to the candidate’s bank or financial aid account.