If you are interested in pursuing your undergraduate degree at a reputable institution in the United States, then Monmouth University is a great institution for you. Here is a good opportunity for you to apply for the international Academic Excellence awards.
The educational award is designed for transfer and international students who are going to apply for a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
Founded in 1933, Monmouth University is a premier private university that trains students as leaders ready to make great contributions in society.
Application Deadline: June 1
- University: Monmouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $16,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Transfer and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable course or subjects: The degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admission Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be in possession of high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can use Common Application or Monmouth University online Application for Admission.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the official high school transcript(s), letter of recommendation, essay, standardized test scores (for applicants entering the class of 2021 who choose the Traditional Application Review
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students may apply test-optional, but will still be required to take tests that measure English proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Monmouth’s academic excellence scholarships range from $3,500 to $16,000, and are based on a student’s cumulative grade point average (GPA) and test scores.
- International transfer students also may be eligible for the same scholarships as domestic transfer students. Those scholarships range from $2,000 to $9,000, based on cumulative GPA.