The Rosen College of Hospitality Management offers this funding program for the 2021/2022 academic year. This award is designed to support domestic and international applicants to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree program at Rosen College
The Rosen College of Hospitality Management is an academic center of the University of Central Florida located in Orlando, Florida, which was established in 1983. It offers four undergraduate degrees, two associate degrees and graduate certificates in addition to graduate degrees.
Application Deadline: March 28, 2021
- University: Rosen College of Hospitality Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD programs
- Awards: $225,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable courses/subjects: Masters and PhD programs in all specialties, Hospitality Management, Event Management, Restaurant, Food Service Management, Entertainment Management and Senior Management are eligible.
- Admission Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be receiving this fund, seekers must take affirmation in the master’s or PhD degree coursework at Rosen College. After being enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this application.
- Supporting documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, a letter of motivation and a curriculum vitae, as well as a copy of their passport.
Admission requirements: To be admitted, applicants must check all university entrance requirements.
Language requirement: Students must demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Rosen College of Hospitality Management will provide an award amount of $225,000 to the successful candidates for their studies.