Trine University International Awards | USA
Trine offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in 36 fields. The university has launched a master’s degree in physician assistant training in autumn 2018 and is planning a major development of its programmes in health sciences.
More than 2,000 students are housed on the main campus, which is home to about 100 diverse groups ranging from professional or specialty clubs, as well as a variety of sports and recreational interests and religious groups.
The institution responded to its local community, beginning as a school for faculty and professional staff with evening and weekend classes, and then as a multidisciplinary facility offering more daytime classes, an academic athletics programme and a more stable student life.
The university achieved its original accreditation as a registered college on June 1, 1963. The institution has been an accredited college ever since, and has since successfully continued as a registered level 5 institution until the next evaluation visit in 2026. In addition, the Ketner School of Business was confirmed by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs on February 26, 2019.
- Host University: Trine University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 8,000$ – 16,000$ annually;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Student;
- Application Deadline: May 07, 2021.
The USA International Academic Tuition Fee Awards are available for international undergraduate students to have the opportunity to pursue their studies in all subjects at Trine University, USA.
Realising the value of education, Trine University offers international tuition fees. The programme assists exceptional international students who wish to begin undergraduate courses for the 2021/2022 academic year.
At Trine University, students will study with expert professors and use their expertise to help them solve practical, real-life problems. The program and activities available at Trine offer international students many occasions to connect with each other and exchange their cultures and traditions.
Trine University will offer scholarships in the form described below:
- President’s Award : For a GPA of 3.9 and an SAT or ACT score: ACT 27 or SAT 1320; the scholarship is $16,000 per year;
- Excellence Award: For a GPA of 75 and a combined SAT or ACT score: ACT 24 or SAT 1200; the award is $14,000 per year;
- Dean’s Award: For a combined GPA of 5 and a SAT OR ACT score: ACT 23, SAT 1120; the award amount is $13,000 per year;
- Program: For a combined GPA of 2 and a SAT or ACT score: ACT 21, SAT 1070; the amount of the award is $11,000 per year;
- Discovery Scholarship: For a combined GPA of 85 and SAT or ACT score: ACT 20, SAT 1040; award amount is $8,000 annually.
To be selected, applicants must have a valid baccalaureate degree and a good record of academic achievement.
To be accepted for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree at the university. Upon confirmation, candidates will be reviewed and accepted for consideration for this scholarship.
Students must submit all required documents to the university:
The Department of Homeland Security expects all international students to show proof of financial ability to pay tuition fees;
Copy of passport.
Candidates must score 1 to 2 on the English language proficiency test:
Candidates are required to achieve a passing grade of 1 to 2 on the English language placement test:
- IBT TOEFL: 71: the code is 1811;
- ETP: 50;
- IELTS 6.0 in general;
- Duolingo: 95;
- NETPAW: B2;
- GETPAW: B2;
- English exam exemption qualification;
- Recommended: SAT: the code is 1811 or ACT: the code is 1250.