University of Alabama Scholarships for International Students in the US 2021
International undergraduate students seeking for enrollment in a degree program in the United States are welcome to apply to the University of Alabama (UAB) for the opportunity to win a scholarship made available by the university.
The UAB International Scholarship, valued at $7,500 per year, is available to applicants enrolling as first-year, full-time applicants. Are graduates of a high school or baccalaureate degree (up to 2 years prior to admission) with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Alabama at Birmingham – USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Alabama at Birmingham – USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $7,500
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
UAB Scholarships 2021-2022 for International Students | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for UAB scholarships for international students;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted to an undergraduate degree program.
- The scholarship is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolled full-time in the honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Candidates must have a high school transcript or its equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible and able to work in an independent and structured manner and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full-time program at the University of Alabama at Birmingham – USA.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of meeting UAB’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- How-to-Apply: You can apply online in one of two ways: (1) Through the institutional application or (2) Through the Common Application. Students should only submit one application.
- What you need to submit to apply to UAB:
- A completed application;
- A nonrefundable $40 application fee, payable by credit or debit card, or application fee waiver;
- Your official high school transcript;
- Your official ACT or SAT scores: Test scores included on an official high school transcript or submitted directly from ACT or College Board are considered official for admission purposes
- UAB accepts both mailed and electronic transcripts – Mailing Address. Transcripts must be sent directly to UAB from the institution to be considered official. For transcripts sent through a secured transcript service (like Parchment, eScript, or National Student Clearinghouse), please select University of Alabama at Birmingham from the vendor’s dropdown menu.