University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships | UK
Applications are now open for the University of Bristol’s Think Big scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Founded in 1876, the University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, England. It is one of the most successful and popular universities in the United Kingdom, and is ranked among the top 60 in the world in the Quacquareli Symonds World University Rankings 2021.
The University of Bristol offers programs and subjects that are classified into six faculties: Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Life Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Health Sciences.
The university combines inspirational teaching with excellence in research. For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Bristol is investing £500,000 to support the best and motivated international students who want to pursue their studies at the University of Bristol.
Information about the Think Big Scholarships:
Host university: University of Bristol.
Host country: United Kingdom.
Eligible Countries: International.
Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Application deadline: March 29, 2020 11:59pm (GMT).
Value of Think Big Scholarships:
Scholarships for international undergraduate students are valued at £5,000 and £10,000. For international postgraduate students, scholarships are valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000.
Please note that these scholarships can only be used as a tuition discount. No cash alternative will be provided.
Number of Think Big scholarships:
26 undergraduate Think Big scholarships and 26 postgraduate Think Big scholarships.
Field and level of study:
Any full-time undergraduate program, except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine, or graduate program offered at the University.
– For undergraduate:
- You must be a foreign applicant.
- You must have applied to begin a full-time undergraduate program of study in one of the eligible courses at the University of Bristol.
- You must not be in receipt of any other financial aid apart from the Bristol Scholarship.
– For postgraduate:
- You must apply to study a one-year, full-time, taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol.
- You must begin your program of study in September 2021.
- You must be an overseas applicant.
- You must not be in receipt of any other financial aid apart from the Bristol scholarship.
How to apply for Think Big Scholarships:
To apply for this scholarship, you need to submit a Think Big Scholarship application using the International Scholarships online application form.
Official Websites of Think Big Scholarships: